1. OrbisReseller licenses apply to monthly, yearly and trienally billing cycles.
2. OrbisReseller can be used for private and commercial websites.
3. Users may not redistribute, sell or resell the OrbisReseller plugin in whole or in part under any medium, site or circumstance without the express written consent of the OrbisReseller team, excluding official OrbisReseller distributors.
4. Users may not decode or modify the OrbisReseller source code in whole or in part.
5. Users agree not to remove or edit the credit notice within the source code, nor to claim that the code is their own work.
6. Users may not remove the copyright in the footer or the logo in the header.
7. Users agree not to pirate the OrbisReseller plugin and code.
8. Users agree not to hold OrbisReseller or any other copyright owner or developer of this plugin liable for any damages resulting from the proper or improper use of the plugin, using OrbisReseller at your own risk.
9. Lifetime licenses include support and updates during the first year. After the first year, you can purchase the OrbisReseller extension to continue receiving support and updates of the plugin for one more year for only 40€.
10. OrbisReseller licenses can only be used on servers with a legal and active WHM/cPanel license. Any "shared" license, trial license or DNSONLY license will not be accepted for OrbisReseller use.
11. No refund is offered on the purchase of OrbisReseller. Before purchasing the plugin, evaluate if the product is suitable for you and your services.
VIOLATION OF LICENSE CONDITIONS
OrbisReseller is a plugin for WHM/cPanel.
OrbisReseller code is encrypted and covered by copyright protection law and DMCA.
Violating the OrbisReseller license conditions in any of the expressed points, will imply the initiation of all existing legal actions in order to protect the interests of OrbisReseller and AtresHost, including the following measures:
-Sending legal injunctions.
-Requests for the removal of cracked / pirated versions of the plugin.
-Requests to ISPs for the removal of websites where any illegal copy of the plugin is distributed.
-Filing of complaints for copyright infringement.
-Requests for compensation for damages caused.
Remember that violating copyrights imply serious economic consequences and jail sentences.
Collaborate in the fight against piracy.